* Note: The KDC475 will be replaced by the KDC485, which will release later in 2022.
The KD475H 2D Imager Bluetooth Barcode Sled Scanner which enables diverse mobile Auto-Identification applications to collect barcode data with various smartphones and tablets.
The KDC475 is IP65-rated and has a 5' drop spec, making it ideal for any tough environment. In addition, the angled scanner improves the ergonomics of the overall design.
KOAMTAC's innovative Bluetooth technology and user friendly design allows users to upgrade the smartphone periodically while keeping the KDC400 main system. New integrated charging cases allow the battery and phone to charge simultaneously utilizing a Micro USB cable or charging cradle.
KDC475 comes with FREE KTSync keyboard wedging software and FREE SDK for Android, Blackberry, iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) and Windows.
- SmartSled Case Sold Separately
- Supports all Major 1D & 2D Barcodes
- 8MB Internal Flash Memory for storing data
- Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFi