The KDC350LNi-D-R2 enables diverse mobile Auto-Identification applications for collecting and storing barcode data.
A built-in display and keypad eliminate blind erroneous data collection and enable interactive data collection processes.
An easy-to-replace battery that can recharge from any USB port allows more than 25,000,000 barcode scans. Plus, with 8MB of on-board memory that stores over 100,000 product databases, memory shortages are no longer a problem.
The KDC350 is safe to use with the following three sanitizers: Clorox® Healthcare™ Bleach Germicidal Wipes, Curity™ Alcohol Prep Pads, and Sani-Cloth®AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipes.
- 1D CCD Bluetooth Barcode Scanner (can read 1D barcodes from smartphone/tablet/PC screens)
- Supports all Major 1D Barcodes
- Large Data Memory, Basic 160KB, Optional 4 MB
- Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFi
- Bright 1" OLED Display
- Powerful Keyboard Emulator with Keyboard Wedging
- Extremely long battery life (one week scanning operation on single charge in Bluetooth normal mode)
Al KDC products come with FREE KTSync software (includes keyboard wedging, application generation, DB look up and inventory management features) and FREE SDK (includes technical support from our top engineers and development staff) .